Terms and Conditions
- Full Payment for tile is due with order.
- All sales are final. No returns.
- Order volume is a factor in pricing. Prices shown may not be valid for lesser quantities of the same tile. Pricing is quoted and payable in United States currency USD.
- We will arrange to have the carrier contact you to schedule delivery.
- Freight is by common carrier and is curb-side delivery on a paved road (no inside delivery). Please let us know if you are aware of any factors that may impede truck delivery to your location.
- If we receive back-charges from the freight company for additional services at delivery, failure to be present for scheduled delivery, storage at the local terminal, they will be invoiced to you. • Paid orders shipping from our warehouse may be held fee-free for up to 14 days. After that point, we may charge a storage fee up to $1 per calendar day per pallet. All fees must be paid before tile is released for shipment.
- After 60 days, we reserve the right to return tiles to our inventor, we can provide a refund minus applicable fees. Delivery • Estimated delivery dates are not valid for claims or delay claim purposes.
- We estimate for delivery but cannot be held responsible for delays caused by weather, trucking schedules, customs examinations, or other events out of our control. • When the pallet of tile arrives; check for external damage with the driver present. External damages do not always mean the tile has been damaged.
- Check the top of the pallet to see if it looks like it has had something stacked on it during transit. Note this on driver's paperwork.
- If there appears to be damage, inspect the boxes for damaged tiles. Take digital photos. Note all damages on the driver's paperwork.
- The tile must be inspected promptly, and any damage reported to us within 3 days. • We have one week to file a claim with the freight company; no claim is possible after that time.
- Retain packaging from broken tile. The carrier may send out an agent to view it.
- Any damage must be noted on the driver's paperwork. Take digital photos. Contact Original Artesano customer care at 310-341-7640, 917-594-4818.
About Cement Tile
- Tile orders are non-refundable we always encourage our clients to order a sample tile. This helps clients to know what to expect and prevent any miss communication between our sales team and your behalf.
- Expect tonal variations of color in any batch of tile. This is the nature of hand-crafted cement tiles. Variations in color tone are not valid for claims or refunds.
- Cement tile must be stored indoors until time of installation. Storing outdoors or in a covered shed may result in stained or discolored tiles.
- All tile must be examined by buyer before installation. Original Artesano will not be responsible or liable for any complaint or claim after the installation.
- All cement tiles are very porous and MUST be sealed. Cement tile will not show its final brilliant colors until it is sealed. We have painstakingly tested the best grout release / sealers to provide for the long-term preservation of the tiles.
Thank you for trusting our Artesanos!